We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);(b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters(e) any other information that you choose to send to us;
2. CookiesWe use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First Party CookiesThese are cookies that are set by this website directly. We use session data to acknowledge your logging into the site and make the pages protected accessible to you. This session data is written to and stored within the cache of your browser and is read by our site to confirm a current logged in session. This information is deleted when you close your browser window.
Third Party CookiesThese are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook/Twitter etc. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
6. Security of your personal dataWe will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
8. Your rightsYou may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
9. Third party websitesThe website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
10. Updating informationPlease let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.